A professionally installed CCTV system at your workplace, business or home will bring many benefits including:
- Remote monitoring -login from anywhere in the world and check your CCTV for activity
- Ideal when used in conjunction with intruder alarms – when an alarm is triggered, view your cameras from wherever you are in the world to see live footage
- Acts as a strong visible deterrent for any would be trespassers
- Provides maximum protection from thieves or vandals
- Can lower insurance premiums
- Having the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your property is properly covered by a CCVT system is invaluable
- Increases the chances of police apprehending any criminals, should a crime be committed
- Increases the chance of prosecution – CCTV footage is compelling evidence for courts
- Low price but high quality –modern HD (High Definition) CCVTV systems are relatively inexpensive to install and maintain, with the advantages easily outweighing the costs
- In addition to HD cameras we have an extensive range of thermal imaging cameras all from Hikvision, a world leader in security products, which are ideal for any setting in helping to combat the current pandemic.
All our lives are being changed by the impact of Covid-19 and we have a right to feel cautious, especially as anyone can potentially be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus. It is now essential to identify as early as possible any potential carriers whether they are on their own or in crowds at places where people usually congregate e.g. offices, home parties, bars, restaurants, hair and beauty salons, gyms, etc.
To be as safe as possible and to follow official guidelines we can strategically place thermal cameras (e.g. at the entry to your restaurant or pointing over a larger crowded area) to ensure that potential carriers are identified, by body temperature, as early as possible. This is increasingly becoming more important as larger numbers of people go back to their usual activities and things return to the ‘new normal’.
Thermal Imaging Cameras serve as a vital tool in the detection of elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever; a symptom of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
These cameras have the ability to detect raised individual body temperatures immediately, including within large groups of people and with accuracy up to ±0.3℃.
The cameras provide colour images, temperature scales and sound alarms that can be set to go off when a certain temperature threshold is exceeded. These functions make it easy for an operator to instantly decide whether the subject needs to be referred for medical examination before entry. The total evaluation period takes less than a second which makes it ideal for screening large groups of people
Benefits of using thermal imaging cameras include:
- Allows screening of large numbers of people anywhere at any time
- Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time
- Activates colour and sound alarms
- Easy to setup and use
- Counts people as they enter/leave
- Can be smoothly integrated into public area pedestrian traffic streams
- Able to store evidence
- Protects public health
For surveillance of areas where large gatherings are to be held we can recommend Hikvision pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras. These work by moving the camera in different directions to get a whole picture of the entire area and then zooming in as required for further detail. The pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities make it possible to monitor large areas with a single camera while also getting great detail.
We offer a wide selection of PTZ cameras for different application scenarios: high-end DF series network PTZ, AF series Turbo HD PTZ, PTZ positioning cameras, traffic PTZ, and more. These PTZ cameras work well as a standalone solution as well as when integrated with other cameras. With Hikvision’s PTZ cameras, you can rapidly respond to security incidents and leave no blind spot unnoticed.
We also have a broad range of Hikvision Internet Protocol (IP) cameras which are commonly used for surveillance of any type of premises but unlike standard analog closed-circuit CCTV cameras, they require no local recording device, only a local area network.
Some benefits of using IP cameras are:
- High Resolution
- Use fewer cables – a single network cable is enough
- Independent system: direct access to the cameras
- Strong security: IP camera can use encrypted data
- Embedded video analytics
Another effective type of camera is a dome camera. These are small and discreet and ideal for indoor and outdoor security and surveillance. The shape of the camera makes it difficult for onlookers to tell which way the camera is facing, which is a strong piece of design, deterring criminals by creating an air of uncertainty. This type of camera is extremely robust as the lens is fully covered in a vandal proof glass dome. The cover is secured using 3 x torx screws and the design and construction is all metal, with a SD card inside (backup storage).
Turret cameras are another option to consider. They are becoming very popular largely due to them having many of the same benefits as dome cameras but with the added advantage of providing clear coverage at night time. Also, the lack of a dome shell makes turret cameras free from glare effects.
We also have a range of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras. The ability to identify vehicles at parking entrances can provide major security benefits for businesses, car parks and anywhere where knowing who is visiting you premises is valuable.
Today’s ANPR cameras, engineered with deep learning algorithms and GPU processors, are extremely accurate – more than sufficient to overcome challenges such as low-light areas and non-standard characters on number plates.
Benefits of using ANPR cameras include:
- Vehicle location and crime prevention
- Vehicle theft prevention
- Vehicle tax evasion detection
- Business premises access management
- Entrance & exit management / barrier control (can be used in conjunction with barriers)
- Blacklist alarm and VIP list notification
- Post-event investigation for forensics
- Car park access control
- Car park & toll payment automation
- Car park ticket fraud prevention
Get in contact today for a friendly chat to see if a CCTV system could be a good investment for you.